Tia Stankova is an international fashion stylist and personal shopper. For more than 17 years she has been working in the fashion field as a costume designer and creating tailor-made clothing. Now she works virtually and in person with customers from Europe, Canada, and the United States.
- Graduate Designer and Master in Economic;
- Graduate of NYIAD, New York in Styling;
- A host of the biggest styling events in Bulgaria “Dress code for success”, “Style and clothing” and “Total Makeover”;
- Speaker of in-house employees training “Corporate dress code”;
- Honored TV guest on topics like fashion, fashion choices, celebrity styles, trends, styling tips, and others;
- Founder of a woman’s fashion brand for clothes made out of organic fabrics;
- Designer of uniforms for bank employees, dental and medical clinics, SPA and others;
- Author of two e-books published in Amazon.
- Listed on Wishi.me, Airbnb and TripAdvisor as a Style Expert and Personal Shopper;